Wokingham Vineyard (WV) is committed to excellence across all areas of the church. We believe this is achieved most of the time, however, if we are not getting it right, please let us know.
If you believe that the complaint is relating safeguarding, please select safeguarding from the home page and follow that process.
In order to ensure our areas of ministry remain at a high and improving standard, we have a procedure through which you can let us know if, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your dealings with us.
If you are not happy with Wokingham Vineyard please tell us:
- If you are unhappy about any aspect of the ministry of Wokingham Vineyard, please speak to your small group leader or the relevant member of staff
- If you wish to make a complaint about an individual in Wokingham Vineyard, we encourage you to try to speak to him or her directly. If, for any reason, you feel this is difficult or inappropriate then please speak to your small group leader or a member of the leadership staff team
- In most situations, we will be able to give you a response straight away. If we can’t, most issues should be resolved within five working days
Making a written complaint
If you are not satisfied with our response or wish to raise the matter more formally, please write to the Senior Pastors. (If your complaint is about them, please write to the Trustees – Wokingham Vineyard Trustees, The Vineyard Centre, 25 Wellington Business Park, Crowthorne, Berkshire. RG45 6LS)
- All written complaints will be logged. You will receive a written acknowledgement within three working days
- The aim is to investigate your complaint properly and give you a reply within 5 – 21 working days, depending on the complexity of the complaint. Our reply will set out our response to your concerns and how the problem will be dealt with. Throughout, we aim to keep you updated and to let you know if there are likely to be any delays. Please bear in mind that for sensitivity and/or legal and compliance reasons we may not always be able to tell you what our findings are or what action we have taken in response to a complaint. We will however always look into complaints that are made and are committed to taking the appropriate action in the circumstances
- If after we have responded you are not satisfied, please write to the Senior Pastors or Chair of Trustees who will report the matter to the next meeting of the Trustees, which will decide whether there are any further steps possible to resolve the situation
If you have any questions relating to this policy, please contact the Senior Pastors or Trustees who will do all they can to assist you.
Finally, please also let us know if you are happy with the ministry of the church.
You can find a full copy of our Complaints Policy here: Wokingham Vineyard Complaints Policy & Procedure
If you would like to contact the Trustees, you can do so here: